top of page

Working Holiday Visas

We understand that some of our clients are working holiday makers. Our Best Working Holiday Visa Lawyers and Attorney assists with in Working Holiday Visas including 417 and 462, second year working holiday visas, third year working holiday visas and other pathways to extend your stay in Australia such as skilled or work visas. 


Australian Immigration Agents & Immigration Lawyers 

Best Australian Migration Agency

If you hold a passport from eligible country, you may be eligible for a working holiday Subclass 417 or Subclass 462 visa. 

For Subclass 462 visa, you must be18 to 30 years old and generally you must show that you have completed tertiary level education. 

As with Subclass 417 visa, you must be 18 to 30 years old for unless if you hold a Canadian, French and Irish passport, then you can be up to 35 years of age when applying for this visa.

With this visa, you can do short-term work and also visit Australia, and study up to 4 months if you wish. 

The Australian Immigration has also made provisions for Second and Third Year Working Holiday Makers visa if you meet certain criteria during your first or second year in Australia. 

If you are interested in applying for this visa, or if you already hold a visa and would like to apply for an extension of your visa, please do not hesitate to contact us for advice on what you need to do in order to extend your visa. 

It is noted that the information on this website is not to be treated as legal or migration advice. It is basic information only. Our firm assess each case on a case by case basis. Please do not hesitate to contact us for specific advice for your case. Thank you.

Best Migration Visa Agency and Immigration Lawyers Gold Coast  - Immigration Attorney and Solicitors Gold Coast

Best Migration Visa Agency and Visa Lawyers Hobart - Immigration Attorney and Solicitors Hobart 

bottom of page